This website is focused on helping independent travellers. But we acknowledge that at times a tour company is a convenient option, especially if you have the money. Unfortunately, few companies offers tours in the south. However, some tour companies could likely arrange a customised tour on request if you provide an itinerary.
Below we will provide links to those tour operators that have tours in the south. This list is not an endorsement or an advertisement.
Day trips and overnight trips from Dushanbe to the south:
- Orom Travel (day trip to Chiluchor Chashma [44 Springs] and overnight trip to Childukhtaron)
- Aqua Club (Norak/Nurek only)
- Sky Tour (single day or overnight to Norak)
- Aziana Travel (two-day tours that include Chiluchar Chashma, Ajina-Teppa, Hulbuk Fort, Hamadoni Shrine, Khoja Mashad and Norak. Info: here and here)
Multi-day tours (5-days and longer) that include stops in the south:
- Mountain Adventure Travel Tajikistan (a 10-day tour that includes Chiluchor Chashma and Takhti Sangin)
- Alaya (7 to 12 day tours that include Khulbuk, Ajina-Teppa, Takhti Sangin and Tigrovaya Balka: here and here)
- Navrasta (5-day trip: Qurghonteppa, Chiluchor Chashma, Kulob, Norak)
- Silk Road Explore (7-day tour that includes Ajina-Teppa and Takhti Sangin)
- Silk Road Treasure Tours (10-day tour that includes stops in Norak, Kulob and Ajina-Teppa)
- Sitara (12-day trip with 2 days in Kulob)
- Steppe Travel (flexible southern Tajikistan itinerary)
- Topo Travel (10-day tour, with stops in Ajina-Teppa and Kulob)
- Aziana Travel (9-day tour including visits to Ajina-Teppa, Hamadoni Shrine, Khulbuk Fort and Norak)
More companies will be added to this list. Send us a message with information and we will provide a link.